Because of how hectic my final semester as an undergrad has been, I haven’t been as good as I usually am about having a sketchbook around with me everywhere and have basically been sketching on any scrap of paper I have on me. Half of these drawings are on a print-out I had with me at work, the other half are in my old moleskine.
Either way, this is another alien race design I’m playing around with for a webcomic idea, but I don’t have a name for them yet. I’ve just been staring at them and saying “byeeeoooorrrrrrd” so that’s all I got.
reblerging for my main-blog crowd <3
Did a quick color palette test on the spider-gorilla-lookin’ thing from before, and scanned in some sketch studies. I enjoy drawing giant, knuckly hands more than I thought I would.
I did a piece for Scientific American’s December issue! The article was about illegal wildlife trafficking, the immense profits made on the black market and the need to change policies to protect these endangered species and prevent the misuse of those profits. You can read the full article HERE. Thanks so much to AD Michael Mrak!
Due to some outstanding financial issues, I’m opening up commissions for a good amount of time to try put some money towards paying off that bill. I lost my job a few months ago due to the company I worked for going bankrupt, and I no longer qualify for unemployment insurance because I’ve gone back to school. As it stands, I’m hoping to make some money, and I’m happy to give something in return.
I’m offering full-body, full-color chibi commissions for $15(CAD) apiece. I understand the price is a bit steep and I apologize for that. I’m happy to draw original characters or fanart, and I’ll try just about any design. I’ll let you know if I don’t think I’d be able to deliver a character design to the best of my ability for whatever reason, but particulars are completely up for discussion.
- Please contact me via email and let me know what you’d like. If possible, please include the name of your tumblr.
- For original characters, I’ll need at least one photo reference.
- The more information, the better! Feel free to give me anything you feel important - extra details, personality, preferred poses, etc.
- I’m a full-time business student, with a busy schedule, but I will keep you informed on the status of your commission on a weekly basis.
- Payment will be through Paypal, and in CAD, please.
- If I am unable to complete your commission for any reason, I’ll happily refund you.
- Couple commissions will be $20(CAD)
Thesis is finished, installed, and waiting for the big reveal this Friday night. #art #illustration #gallery
Playing #pokemon white again. My #frillish just evolved into a #jellicent and, according to the Pokedex, its favorite food is lifeforce. Wat. #art #sketch